Today our Chief Technology Officer Daniel Campora is testing Deep Sleep on the L01 OEM Module! The video below shows Daniel testing the deep sleep mode, ensuring the battery on your projects will last much longer than other options in the market.
The L01 is the LoPy OEM module. It works just like the LoPy but we’ve trimmed a few bits to make it super easy to integrate. Triple network module: LoRa, WiFi and Bluetooth. It features a powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi Radio. It also doubles up as a Nano LoRa gateway, is MicroPython enabled and fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
As demonstated in the videos above, it’s ultra-low power usage is a fraction of that of other connected micro controllers.
- Espressif ESP32 chipset
- Dual processor WiFi radio System on Chip.
- Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack.
- Main processor is entirely free to run the user application.
- An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA.
- 868 MHz (Europe) at 14dBm maximum
- 915 MHz (North and South America, Australia and New Zealand) at 20dBm maximum
- Node range: Up to 40km
- Nano-Gateway: Up to 22km
- Nano-Gateway Capacity: Up to 100 nodes