The L01 is the LoPy OEM module. It works just like the LoPy but we’ve trimmed a few bits to make it super easy to integrate. Triple network module: LoRa, WiFi and Bluetooth. It features a powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi Radio. It also doubles up as a Nano LoRa gateway, is MicroPython enabled and fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
As demonstated in the videos above, it’s ultra-low power usage is a fraction of that of other connected micro controllers.
- Espressif ESP32 chipset
- Dual processor WiFi radio System on Chip.
- Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack.
- Main processor is entirely free to run the user application.
- An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA.
- 868 MHz (Europe) at 14dBm maximum
- 915 MHz (North and South America, Australia and New Zealand) at 20dBm maximum
- Node range: Up to 40km
- Nano-Gateway: Up to 22km
- Nano-Gateway Capacity: Up to 100 nodes