Bytes that come from Python scripts…that’s why
our device cloud is called Pybytes.
Pybytes let’s you leverages Pycom’s deep tech, full IoT stack expertise stretching from embedded hardware all the way up to cloud and dashboard services. It’s a powerful integrated tool for device, network and data management. it helps you develop your IoT Project and keeps your devices healthy. Get started with your project, test and stabilise it during your pilot and ultimately work with the platform as you grow your connected Things and your business.
Features you can access with Pybytes
- Device Management (CRUD)
- Device/fleet Provisioning: via USB, via Mobile App (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
- Device OTA updates (FW, code, config.json)
- Project Management (CRUD)
- Signals/Data visualisation
- Alerts and Notification system
- Pymakr online coder (MicroPython) + GitHub integration
- Network Management (Wi-Fi, LTE, LoRa, Sigfox, Ethernet)
- Release Management
- Device Dashboard
- Project Dashboard
- Fast IoT Dashboards
- SIM Card Management
- LoRa Mesh (Pymesh) – Building, Configuring, Monitoring
- Cloud Integrations – AWS, Azure, WebHook, Google Cloud
- Machine Learning (NN training)
There’s no need to be an octopus-developer.
No need to reinvent the wheel. We’ve already done a lot of the hard work for you!
But don’t take our word for it! Get your Device Cloud Account set up today!
Pybytes Mobile App
This wizard based app gets your devices connected in minutes. Using the app, you no longer have to physically connect your device to the internet. The App on your phone picks up your device(s) SSIDs and get them loaded into your Pybytes account. Smart, cool and fast!
Device Cloud for Enterprises and Partners
If you like Pybytes but would like to have it featured under your own brand, you can do that too. Check the two other types of device cloud approach to get the full picture.
Watch Introduction to Pybytes
(Warning, this video is approximately 20 minutes long)
More Info on APIs
There’s a lot of clever features in Pybytes and we really think you will benefit from using them. But we know you may want to use your own dashboard and that’s cool too. You can pipe your data to anywhere you like. We have APIs for most functions.