New G01 with upgraded calibration.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: After December 2019, all our cellular products have been recalibrated and screened on all 17 bands with a vastly improved RF test system to guarantee more stable connectivity, lower power consumption and faster network attachment.
New specialised equipment and software from Rhode & Schwarz enables us to do more precise measurements during the calibration process. This enhances RF sensitivity and thus signal quality especially in areas with poor cellular coverage while reducing output power during transmit to improve battery performance.
NOTE: If buying 250 units, 8-10 weeks lead time may apply
The G01 is the GPy OEM module. It’s just like the GPy except it’s been whittled down a little to make it easy to integrate. Triple network module: Cellular LTE-CAT M1/NB1, WiFi and Bluetooth.
Fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
Not included in G01
Reverse power supply protection
A few passive components
You will be given full technical support to design-in / integrate the module onto your product PCB.
Everything else is the same and you can load all your applications both on your G01 modules and on your GPy. Supplied in high volume assembly format (with SMT pads).
Also, there is no packaging to unwrap and do away with. The G01 can be supplied and used straight from hermetically sealed reels. It’s great for your scalable deployments and is delivered CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified.
Whilst Pycom plans carefully to ensure modules are always in stock, in the eventuality of these being “Out-Of-Stock”, then deliveries will be circa 8-12 weeks from order receipt.
Contact us on email@example.com for more details.
- Powerful CPU
- 1KM Wifi Range
- MicroPython enabled
- Fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
- Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
Cellular Operating Frequencies
- 34 bands supported from 699Mhz to 2690Mhz (Total world-wide support)
- Bands supported are currently: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 66
- One single chip for both CAT M1 and NB1 (yes, only one chip)
- 3GPP release 13 LTE Advanced Pro
- Supports narrowband LTE UE categories M1/NB1
- Integrated baseband, RF, RAM memory and power management
- Reduced Tx power class option
- Peak power estimations: TX current = 420mA peak @1.5Watt RX current = 330mA peak @1.2Watt
- Data rates:
- 300 kbps DL
- 375 kbps UL (LTE Cat M1 in 1.4 Mhz, HD-FDD)
- 40 kbps DL
- 55 kbps UL (LTE Cat M2 in 200 kHz, HD-FDD)
Ports for LTE Bands
Low bands 5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28
699 to 915 MHz
729 to 960 MHz
Mid bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 25, 66
1710 to 1980MHz
1805 to 2170 MHz
- 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, I2C, I2S, micro SD card
- Analog channels: 8×12 bit ADCs, 2×8 bit DAC
- Timers: 2×64 bit with PWM with up to 16 channels
- DMA on all peripherals
- Voltage Input: 3.3V regulated
- Espressif ESP32 SoC
- Dual processor WiFi radio System on Chip.
- Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack
- Main processor is entirely free to run the user application
- An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA
Security & Certifications
- SSL/TLS support up to 1.2
- WPA Enterprise security
- AES encryption engine
- RAM: 4MB
- Flash Memory: 8MB
- GPIO: Up to 22
- Hardware floating point acceleration
- Python multi-threading
- Hash / encryption
- SHA, MD5, DES, AES
- 802.11b/g/n 16mbps
- Low energy and classic
- Running at 32KHz