The G01 is the GPy OEM module. It’s just like the GPy but with a few bits less to make it easy to integrate. Triple network module: Cellular LTE-CAT M1/NB1, WiFi and Bluetooth.
Shipping starts November 10th 2017
Fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
Not included in G01
– Voltage regulator
– Reverse power supply protection
– Antenna switch
– SMD antenna
– u.fl connectors
– Reset switch
– A few passive components
You will be given full technical support to design-in / integrate the module onto your product PCB.
Everything else is the same and you can load all your applications both on your G01 modules and on your GPy. Supplied in high volume assembly format (with SMT pads).
Also, there’s no packaging to unwrap and do away with. The G01 can be supplied and used straight from hermetically sealed trays. It’s great for your scalable deployments and is delivered CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified.
First batch shipping: August 2017
Whilst Pycom plans carefully to ensure modules are always in stock, in the eventuality of these being “Out-Of-Stock”, then deliveries will be circa 8-12 weeks from order receipt.
Contact us on email@example.com for more details.
– Powerful CPU
– 1KM Wifi Range
– MicroPython enabled
– Fits on the Pycom OEM Reference Board.
– Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
LTE-M Operating Frequencies
– 34 bands supported from 699Mhz to 2690Mhz (Total world-wide support)
– One single chip for both CAT M1 and NB1 (yes, only one chip)
– 3GPP release 13 LTE Advanced Pro
– Supports narrowband LTE UE categories M1/NB1
– Integrated baseband, RF, RAM memory and power management
– Reduced Tx power class option
– Peak power estimations: TX current = 420mA peak @1.5Watt RX current = 330mA peak @1.2Watt
– Data rates:
- – 300 kbps DL
- – 375 kbps UL (LTE Cat M1 in 1.4 Mhz, HD-FDD)
- – 40 kbps DL
- – 55 kbps UL (LTE Cat M2 in 200 kHz, HD-FDD)
– 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, I2C, I2S, micro SD card
– Analog channels: 8×12 bit ADCs, 2×8 bit DAC
– Timers: 2×64 bit with PWM with up to 16 channels
– DMA on all peripherals
– Voltage Input: 3.3V regulated
– Espressif ESP32 SoC
– Dual processor + WiFi radio System on Chip.
– Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack
– Main processor is entirely free to run the user application
– An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA
Security & Certifications
– SSL/TLS support up to 1.2
– WPA Enterprise security
– AES encryption engine
– RAM: 4MB
– Flash Memory: 8MB
– GPIO: Up to 22
– Hardware floating point acceleration
– Python multi-threading
Hash / encryption
SHA, MD5, DES, AES
Low energy and classic
Running at 32KHz