Vodafone NB-IoT Prepaid Subscription
€16.71 – €69.04
Up to 36 Months Prepaid Vodafone NB-IoT Connectivity subscription
You can now get up to 36 Months subscription to Vodafone NB-IoT Connectivity through Pycom!
Pycom is an authorised Vodafone reseller. We can give you anything form 1 to 100s of thousands of SIMs and associated airtime subscriptions for the Vodafone NB-IoT networks. Must be used in conjunction with Pycom cellular enabled hardware such as GPy, FiPy or G01 and our device management platform Pybytes.
IMPORTANT NOTES PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- YOU HAVE TO USE A PYCOM DEVELOPMENT BOARD WITH THESE SIMs. Vodafone’s NB-IoT SIM cards can only be used in conjunction with Pycom cellular devices including GPy, FiPy and G01
- YOU HAVE TO USE PYBYTES WITH THESE SIMs. Vodafone’s NB-IoT SIMs is only available using our Pybytes device and connectivity management platform. You cannot currently use it with other cellular connectivity management platforms. You can use Pybytes APIs to grab data from Pybytes.
- CHECK IF A VODAFONE NB-IoT NETWORK IS AVAILABLE WHERE YOU WANT TO DEPLOY YOUR DEVICES. NB-IoT networks are not available in every single location in the world. it is always prudent to check where the network covers before subscribing.
The SIMs are Non-Refundable.
- SIMS supplied are 4FF format (Nano SIM cards). Other formats available on request.
Please read our full Vodafone NB-IoT Connectivity FAQ here
INCLUDED IN THIS SUBSCRIPTION:
- Vodafone NB-IoT SIM card (4FF format)
- Global access to Vodafone Narrowband (NB-IoT) networks for 24 months
- Use of our Pybytes platform to configure, manage and monitor device and connectivity performance
WHAT IS NB-IOT?
- NB-IoT is a specification developed by 3GPP, and was standardised as part of 3GPP Release 13 in June 2016.
- NB-IoT is an ‘industrial grade’ LPWA solution – it runs on licenced spectrum which guarantees quality of service and a future-proofed capability
- It’s a cellular technology related to LTE, supports two way communications and is designed specifically for LPWA applications
- It is designed to offer 20 dB coverage improvement versus GSM
- Low device cost, and compatibility with existing cellular network infrastructure, with the same level of security as LTE.
For larger volumes of SIM cards or any VPN / Private APN requirements, please contact email@example.com
|Monthly Data Allowance||
1024KB/Month, 4320KB/Month, 60KB/Month